Thursday, December 15, 2011

Heyyoo! BACK!

                               Blogging!

Is there something scary? Behind me  

Assalamualaikum and Hello!
BLOG, 2 years I left my blog and yess I already renewed my blog because I miss blogging and want to share anything and everything. Everything? No, not really. 

Alright! Since SPM was over, I've learnt a lot of things even I didnt go out anywhere. Learn to Cook! Belajar memasak masakan ibu. Favourite favourite! I really like cooking and I love it but I until now hanya pandai yang basic sahaja. So this is the time I nak belajar memasak macam ibu I masak. Im not an expert. Well, 'A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step' right right? Haa siap bagi quote lagi. So just do whatever we want as long as we're happy. ENJOY!

No comments: